Age-59 Source of Wealth-infrastructure, commodities, Self Made Residence-Ahmedabad, India Citizenship-India Marital Status-Married Children-2
According to Forbes Gautam Adani is now the sixth richest person in the world . Real Time Net Worth as of 4/12/22 is $125.6 Billion Dollar.
– Infrastructure tycoon Gautam Adani controls Mundra Port, India's largest, in his home state of Gujarat.
– His $13 billion (revenue) Adani Group's interests span infrastructure, commodities, power generation and transmission and real estate.
– Adani owns Abbot Point, a controversial coal mining project in Australia, whose Carmichael coal mine is billed as one of the world's largest. It took nine years for Adani to get all approvals.
– Adani acquired a 74% stake in Mumbai International Airport, India's second-busiest, in September 2020. He's now the country's biggest airport operator.
– Adani wants to be the world's largest producer of green energy and has said he will invest upto $70 billion on renewable energy projects.
Wealth History HOVER TO REVEAL NET WORTH BY YEAR
Adani is a college dropout, who spurned his father's textile shop to set up a commodities export firm in 1988.
Adani survived the terrorist attack in Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in 2008.
Did you know
— Gautam Adani & family